Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Studies in Blue and Red at FBCA



Wow! My first post. It took me awhile but I did figure out my header. I’ve been wanting to put together a blog for a while now and I finally got the push from a great article by Kelly Rae Roberts in Cloth Paper Scissors magazine. Thank you Kelly Rae!

These two collage/paintings above are on display at Frank Bette Center for the Arts in Alameda in their current show "Vision & Revision" which is on until March 1, 2008. Tom introduced me to the FCBA and I'm very grateful to have the opportunity to exhibit at this great local gallery.

I’m in my first juried show! It also happens to be at FCBA:
Alameda on Camera 2008 I'll post more of my experience as this event and my art gets underway. The exhibit is April 4-26, 2008. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

kelly rae said...

look at you! your blog looks great. i love the layout of it, too. congratulations on your first juried show. i know how thrilling that feeling can be. thank you, too, for your kind email. i'm so glad you are on the blog journey!